Board :Dreams
Author :Anata
Subject :Carnages
Date :4/18
I dream a dream, with beautiful birds chirping and women hanging laundry out on a beautiful sunny day.. guards walking by and kids playing nearby, oh I dream a dream many have probably dreamt as well.

My dream is that the Carnage Department would be so kind and dear to offer a free win TAG once a month, or even every other month, so that those of us like myself could not stress out trying to make them and hoping so badly for a win!

I enjoy participating in the carnages and learning how to be a better player, I enjoy the thrills of them when the others are out there showing thier skills and coming from behind! But my schedule doesn't always allow me to get to the scheduled ones, or I have faded away to sleep when a bonus carnage is being held.

I have the utmost respect for everyone else who has endured and waited patiently for the doors to open and fought hard. For those who have had to get these wins in the slowest of times. I mean no disrespect nor to ask for an easy way out.. it's just that for those of us with wild schedules, or early ones, that it is so painful to show our respected places our battle prowlness when we can't always attend!

I record my dream here for all to see in hopes for help making something like it come true.

-Anata Sanaro