Board :Dreams
Author :Amoeba
Subject :Chat/Mail modernization
Date :3/26
Hey guyz! Amoeba here, this time Im not in my role of PhD of Mental Health  LOL, but I do have a great and IMO very important/benefishal suggestion for the game to improve. This post is entirely ((OOC!!!!!!)) asi ts related to the game functionality but not the like story line and all....

I know every1 is very interested in Oh San and like thats great but only some ppl are even that strong lol so lets focus on something everyone would like. Im thinking that it would be good to add the follownig as they are very modern and good feature:

1. Markdown support in baord post editing to make it better for us to do board posts when eventing and just formatting like this ordered list lol could just be a # and you know.

2. Embed of emojis in chat and mail. Like , every1 has wante dto do a poop emoji when someone mentions DEMON QUEEN right?? LOL or maybe just a lil devil lol same thing its fine

3. Embed of Tiktok / Instagram reels and posts into chat - imo this would be the biggest improvement like i really like to share tiktoks and reels and sometimes even youtube shorts if im bored lol so adding these would be a really freat improvement for the social element of nexus and building of internet friendships among our nexustk players. like and maybe even if you have an enemy you can share ur favorite tiktoks with them and maybe ull have a new friend soon lol

3.a i think even better if we had a builtin player so we could scroll these video sites and share natively within this application

idk im just thinking out loud but i think this would really make nexus bette rfor me ! :)

Amoebas