Board :Dreams
Author :Aksal
Subject :Wolf fury and LFF
Date :3/10
Either rogues need an earlier fury or easier items to trade in for them. At the current state Wolfs fury is a level 30 spell with a cost of 20 light fox furs.
 I recently had an issue where I was stuck in tangun (yeah from the times you had to get level 50 to get out) with no spells at level 24. Now I dont know if you've had to hunt light fox fur as a baby rogue in 20 years or so but it can be infuriating. I was lucky and wandered into a very nice young lady who helped hunt me to level 50. I am also someone who has the means to jump on another char and just go walk around buya or kug fox caves for 30min-5hours depending on others and spawn times and density. ((some rooms in buya only spawn one light fox a room?... Just an observation from today))
Today a baby rogue/returning player was looking to buy light fox furs. 20 years ago those caves were being over hunted and light fox furs were on every other sell post, today not so much.
"I know, but Aksal tangun fox cave" Tangun fox is great for a warrior, hard on a baby rogue. These Kingdoms are easy for those who have been around, if you havent been around for a while they can be confusing and cold. I would like to see players return and the community grow! I just think lff farming is dishearting especially if i didnt know what else to do.    

I guess, my ask would be to either implement an ealier fury for baby rogues or change when/how you get wolfs fury. Shoot give invisible at 20. I just see the Wolf fury as a key factor to being able to light fox fur hunt. Perhaps i am sensitive, perhaps go play with it yourself.