Board :Dream Weaver
Author :Wony
Subject :Server Reset, Aug. 11th 2018
Date :8/11
- MQ Run is in, and will last for a week, until the end of next week.

- Subpath and clan requests and updates.

- We have a rather unusual update with this reset. An entire replica of Ancient Training Ground will be running on the event server. It's quite identical to what we already have but what's unique about this is that it is mostly done by a new system we've been building rather than the conventional method of manually entering relevant data.  This means that our entire Nexus world is being systemized and analyzed, which is critically important in balancing and rapid adjustment, with far less possibility of human errors.  This is something we've been, I've been, wanting for a long time, but really couldn't progress far with every day to day concerns and operations.  The system is not finished, but we are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.  This is an attempt to test the system out with you.  There could be bugs.

Now, I am sure many of you will be asking why we should do this when people are waiting on the end game content, and will probably want to burn me on a stake for setting my priority wrong.  But actually this is the right order of matters for the long term prosperity of the game that has been around for 20 years, for so many reasons.

You can enter the Test AGS caves through the usual entries that are split for this.  The stats are very similar, since we didn't want to anything abruptly, but for a few levels it's been slightly boosted.  We are open for reports, and I need some sleep and beer, only if I don't have to hear that dreadful word in my dreams..

Thank you.