Board :Chronicles of the Winds
Author :everclear
Subject :A declined challenge
Date :10/25
An RGN member insults the Forsaken without any provocation of myself or other Forsaken saying a word about the RGN previously, and the General's response to my challenge is that others are the ones slinging childish insults?

Good Kubera, please grant me the wisdom and insight to understand that.

Given that the RGN is apparently made up of really really elite members who totally know about how to fight but everyone else is just not nearly elite enough to understand, I would have expected that they understand about practicing battles.

To be fair, maybe I'm just not elite enough to understand that the RGN has transcended the need to practice any kind of fighting in defense of the Kayan, and that response totally wasn't just a lot of words to accomplish exactly what I said would happen - refusing to stand up and prove the claims stated, while attempting a moral victory.

Let me be very clear here though: I did not call for war against the RGN. I specifically asked for an exhibition, and that this would be for practice. I said it twice in my challenge just to try to be clear on that... but don't let that stop you from twisting my words. I'm sure you've already run to the Avatar yet again to double down.

In the mean time, I need to now get back to handling business and working to negotiate with the northerners for our rightful reparations so that, ironically, the Kayan King and his elite team get to keep the peace they so desire.

~everclear~
Merchant Elder