Board :Chronicles of the Winds
Author :everclear
Subject :A Challenge
Date :10/24
Lieutenant Lethey,

I couldn't help but laugh while reading something you recently wrote:

"As for your comments about the Royal Guard, let me assure you, we are far from being a "small army". You must be thinking of that Forsaken rabble of badly trained, ill-equipped old men. We are a force to be reckoned with, operating from the shadows, protecting our kingdom and its people. Our loyalty to King ChaeRi and Nagnang is unwavering. We do not serve at the behest of Koguryo or Buya, but for the peace and prosperity of our own land."

While I can't quite understand your loyalty to the Kayan King, what I do understand is calling the Forsaken a rabble of badly trained, ill-equipped old men.

Further, that you believe the RGN is the force to be reckoned with.

If you're going to throw an insult and claim like that, then I feel like you ought to be able to back it up - no?

Therefore with regards to the above, I challenge you...

Nay, actually: as Forsaken Primarch, I challenge General Heira and the Royal Guard of Nagnang to an exhibition skirmish with the Forsaken.

We need to warm up a little bit before the real fight that draws near. I feel that beating on some practice dummies would be a good way for our forces to loosen up.

Further, it will cement yet another reason why The Forsaken requires controlling the territories that we have demanded from Koguryo and Buya - we are well aware that the Kayan and his meager army of volunteers are incapable of protecting them.

That is unless, of course, you want to turn tail and run from your words.

I assume there will be some nonsense excuse about how the RGN is "really really strong and does so much, but you all just never see it because of SHADOWS" along with some other babble about not sowing discord among ourselves, despite your insult, to try to save face and claim some moral victory... which would be wholly expected by His Heinous' Royal Guard.

Don't worry: Your life won't be in danger, as I am fully aware the so-called "army" will refuse to ever actually do any fighting to back up their absurd claims, even in practice... just as they fail now to fight for Nagnang.

Though... you will, unfortunately, have to live with the shame of it.

~everclear~
Merchant Elder &
Forsaken Primarch