Board :Chronicles of the Winds
Author :Valravn
Subject :Zugerthad's Rise: Nagnang's Looming Disaster
Date :12/8

To the Inhabitants of Nagnang,

With a sense of urgency and deep dismay, I address you all. The recent turn of events has cast our land into shadows, and the path ahead is fraught with uncertainty and peril.

Despite efforts to intervene and seek a resolution between King ChaeRi and Willow Nitarra Gresham, my appeals have been disregarded, leaving a void where diplomacy once stood. The King's actions - the expulsion of "everclear" and the seizing of the Woodlands - have not only stoked the embers of civil discord but have also unwittingly fed into a much darker and insidious power.

The demon Zugerthad, a creature drawn to and strengthened by conflict and division, now grows in might, fueled by the tumult engulfing our land. This surge in darkness has rendered my planned ritual to sever Willow's tie with this entity a dangerous impossibility. Confronting Zugerthad in its current state of power is akin to insanity - it risks unleashing a force that could devastate beyond our worst fears.

I must, therefore, convey to you the bleak reality we now face. The path to averting this crisis is no longer clear. The ritual, once a beacon of hope to counteract the encroaching darkness, is now out of reach, leaving us in a state of alarming vulnerability.

This letter is not to sow despair, but to lay bare the truth of our predicament. We are at a crossroads, and the decisions made now will shape the future of Nagnang in profound ways. This is not merely a battle for control or power; it is a struggle for the very essence of our land, now threatened by a force that thrives on our disunity.

It is a time for caution, for sober reflection on the consequences of our actions. Let us proceed not with rashness but with a measured awareness of the fragile hope that hangs in the balance.

- Valravn
      `\@/'
     Neutral Mudang
     Hyul 142
     12th Moon