Board :Chronicles of the Winds
Author :Valravn
Subject : The Land of the Dead
Date :11/14

To the People of Nagnang and Beyond,

It is with a heavy heart and a troubled spirit that I, Valravn, a neutral Mudang of "The Forsaken" clan, must pen this letter this day. The recent proclamation by King ChaeRi, banishing "everyclear" and admonishing my clan, calls for a response not in anger, but in the wisdom that our ancestors and the spirits bestow upon us.

Collective punishment is a blade that cuts indiscriminately, harming the innocent alongside the guilty. It sows seeds of resentment and mistrust within a community that should thrive on unity and understanding. We, as a people, should strive to see the individual, not through the murky lens of association, but with the clarity of their own actions and heart.

Those who oppose me and my kin by name alone speak of the Land of the Dead, yet how much do they truly understand this realm? As a shaman, I walk hand in hand with the spirits of those who have crossed over, learning from them, understanding their journey beyond the veil. The dead do not speak of revenge or collective retribution; they whisper of forgiveness, learning, and the interconnectedness of all beings.

Let us remember the story of Blight, not just as a tale of division, but as a parable of the transformative power of understanding and forgiveness. Just as he found his way back to the fold, so too should we keep our hearts open to those who stray, guiding them with compassion rather than casting them out with disdain.

To my clan, The Forsaken, I say this: we must not falter in our beliefs or be swayed by the edicts that seek to divide us. Our strength lies in our unity and our unwavering connection to the spiritual world, whether concious or subconcious. Let us continue to walk the path of balance and wisdom, teaching those around us the true meaning of untold history, understanding of the dead, and the realms beyond.

And to my King ChaeRi, I extend an invitation: come, walk with us in the Woodlands that you seek to reclaim as your own. Listen to the whispers of the spirits, feel the pulse of the land, and perhaps gain a deeper understanding of what it truly means to be a steward of not just the Woodlands but all Nagnang - what it truly means to be Forsaken in your own home. As I am sure you are aware, leadership is not just about ruling with authority but guiding with wisdom and an open heart.

- Valravn
      `\@/'
     Neutral Mudang
     Hyul 142
     11th Moon
     14th Sun