Board :Chronicles of the Winds
Author :Supply
Subject :Ugh and Oy is for me? misinterpretation?
Date :12/2

Feels uncertain, but if it were directed at me, I'd say...

Trust me, that path leads nowhere. If you're feeling stuck, try something new. You don't need anyone else to have a good time; that's all on you. It's cool to want changes in life, but attacking those who try to help isn't the way to go. It's just my perspective, not bias.

Right now, I'm knee-deep in Gogoon quests, also chasing that elusive 270bi experience to be able to heal better. Sometimes I wish I could just buy some full envelope of XP - laughs-  Recently I married Ogedei, and it's opened up a whole new world of adventures for me. And hey, this is my third time ruling a path, with some awesome walkers by my side. But not always it was fine. We had to work for it. My sisters? They're all about forging alliances, slaying bosses, and finding joy in the little things.

Sure, I might be different from you, but one thing's for sure: I ain't sitting around at the gates waiting for change, but for chat and hunts!  I'm out there making things happen, doing what I can and leaving the rest to fate. 'Cause at the end of the day, I'm all about having a blast and making the most of my time here, not sitting around twiddling my thumbs.

And no, I am not trying to start an argument, this is my last letter (about this topic of course)

~She, who posted before