Board :Chronicles of the Winds
Author :Shuuhei
Subject :My past you say?
Date :11/18
Personal history..? Depressing. Hah. Hah.....Anyways, as a child, my mother and father were not around most of the time. I learned most of the things I know by myself, or if a traveler wandered near us. We lived deep in a forest, so visitors didn't happen. The one time it did, he told me stories of his journeies. That moment I knew I wanted to learn everything about the secrets of the world, through my own experiences and through others'. When it comes to talking to others? It's just my B E S T trait....hah hah..! Hah...that was a joke, Im awful at it. That would be what I've grown on the most, talking to others. I've gained a lot of experience through others, and it's made me to be an even better Geomancer. The further I go into the world's mysteries, the closer I am to true balance and neutrality. I'm a pretty big believer in karma, and I'm trying to find true balance with it. The mysteries of the world have revealed themselves the further into balance I go, and true neutrality comes closer as I find these mysteries. The future is both dark and light. There is uncertainty and excitement, good and bad, and I want to go through it all.