Board :Chronicles of the Winds
Author :Lethey
Subject :Standing United: A Response to Misguided Accusations
Date :10/21
Hobart,

I find your words about King ChaeRi to be misguided and disrespectful.

King ChaeRi has always been a beacon of strength and wisdom for Nagnang. His leadership has guided us through countless trials and tribulations. He has always encouraged growth and prosperity, not just for the elite, but for all citizens of Nagnang.

Your claim that he is a "steward" and not a true king is a gross misrepresentation. King ChaeRi has always put the needs of his people first. He has shown time and time again that he is not afraid to make difficult decisions for the greater good of our kingdom.

As for your comments about the Royal Guard, let me assure you, we are far from being a "small army". You must be thinking of that Forsaken rabble of badly trained, ill-equipped old men. We are a force to be reckoned with, operating from the shadows, protecting our kingdom and its people. Our loyalty to King ChaeRi and Nagnang is unwavering. We do not serve at the behest of Koguryo or Buya, but for the peace and prosperity of our own land.

Your words seem to stem from a place of misunderstanding and resentment. I urge you to look beyond your personal grievances and see the bigger picture. King ChaeRi is not the enemy here. He is a leader who cares deeply for his people and his kingdom.

Let us not sow discord among ourselves. Instead, let us work together for the betterment of Nagnang.

*Signed*
<b>  Lieutenant General Lethey
 Royal Guard of Nagnang