Board :Chronicles of the Winds
Author :Lethey
Subject :A call to end bloodshed - WillowN
Date :10/21
WillowN,

I have seen more bloodshed in our lands then most, and I understand your perspective and the depth of your sentiments. However, I disagree with your proposed solution.

Firstly, while it is true that the spirits of the departed have their own needs and problems, it is our duty as the living to honor them and help them find peace, not to perpetuate the cycle of violence that caused their suffering in the first place. We must strive to learn from the past and make amends, but not through further bloodshed.

Secondly, the concept of inherited sin is a complex one. While it is true that we are all shaped by our ancestors? actions, it is also true that each individual has the capacity for change and growth. To hold the descendants of those who committed the Nangen genocide accountable for their ancestors? actions is to deny them this capacity. It is our actions, not our lineage, that define us.

Your solution, while presented with a desire for justice and balance, unfortunately perpetuates the cycle of violence and suffering. Blood for blood only leads to more bloodshed, not peace. Instead, we should focus on reconciliation, understanding, and mutual respect. We should strive to build a future where such atrocities can never happen again.

*Signed*
<b>  Lieutenant General Lethey
 Royal Guard of Nagnang