Board :Chronicles of the Winds
Author :Dycean
Subject :The man I know
Date :11/12

-sips on a distilled beverage and begins to write-

Why do the kingdoms forsake him so?

Is he a bit awkward at times? Sure. His sense of humor? Dry as the desert. The way he looks? Nothing shy of intimidating.

What matters is the compassion he has for people. How can a man with such noble goals and ambition be so egregiously misunderstood by the same people he wants to see succeed and thrive?

The man who would give the shirt off of his back, thousand count Koguryian cotton threads and all, to any person in need regardless of where they call home. The man who travelled to the depths of Naraka just to save a soul long forgotten by all.

He may be a Prince, but he is still a man. Why can the people not see this man the way I see him? He is a friend to the weak, the poor, and the starving. Through his efforts, Koguryian homelessness and hunger have been reduced to near zero levels.

Even in an attempt to save the life of his childhood friend whom he loved so dearly that he declared this love for her the moment she could hear it. Something so genuine, so innocent, and from the heart. Yet even this is taken and twisted by sick opportunists in an attempt to tarnish his name.

As his sword, it is my duty to strike down his opponents. However, his sword grows dull because he craves nothing but peace and refuses to lash out even at the ones who would wield theirs towards him.

So today, I act as his shield. The man I know is a righteous man. Long live Prince Mobon and onward Azure Koguryo.

-Dycean